What is the time commitment required by the course?
- It is estimated that the program can be covered in approximately 40-50 hours of work by the student
Most of the work can be done as home study, followed by discussion in classroom groups
How does the Health and Wellness course support the institution administrating the course?
- The school itself is provided with the MCQ Exam Manual (Multiple Choice Question Exam Manual), comprising of a bank of over 450 questions, as well as Exam Questions Sheets
- Students’ Answer sheets etc can be photocopied and given out to students for the exams (obviously, only the school will have access to the answers for correction)
- The MCQ also comes with a CD which the school can further develop if desired
How does the Health and Wellness course support the instructors teaching the course?
- Facilitates the work of the instructor by enhancing students’ understanding and retention of textbook and course material
- Teachers are supplied with the Answer Study Guide, which is provided in the format of the Questions Study Guide with the all correct answers highlighted, so all the work has been done for the instructor
- It is hoped that the instructor/s will have conducted more research on each chapter topic, in order to answer relevant questions posed by students
- Instructors must be prepared as the students can become quite knowledgeable while working through the textbook with the help of the Question Study Guide
How does the Health and Wellness course support the students taking the course?
Each student works with the program’s Question Study Guide, designed to enhance student’s understanding of the course textbook “Nutrition: The Healthy Aging Solution”, chapter by chapter
- The students work on the chapter/s at home or in class, answering the questions provided regarding each chapter, and then attend a discussion class on the chapter/s held by the instructor
- The Question Study Guide also best prepares the students for the Multiple Choice Question exam, which will be administered by the school, as each chapter is completed
What is the Health and Wellness Certification course?
- A ready-made course of studies that can be offered by a professional esthetics school that enhances the learning and retention of the extensive range of nutritional and wellness information provided in the course textbook “Nutrition: The Healthy Aging Solution"
- The program specifically supports the students, teachers, and the institution involved and culminates with an official Certification by the institution